Scientific Software Engineer
- HW design of On-board Computer PCB regarding schematic design, placement and wire routing of PCB
- Development of skCube-Client software which is used at ground station to process and visualize received data (telemetry, camera pictures, experimental data etc.) in graphical user interface and send back to skCube commands to be executed.
Scientific software engineer with an emphasis on Embedded Systems development. Experiences in development with:
- C/C++ programming for microcontroller platforms (mostly ARM-Cortex cores) and also for Linux platform
- C# programming language with use of .NET framework
- BASH shell-scripting and Linux LAMP server set-up and administration
- Electric drive design during studies at University of Zilina regarding control of classical electrical machines and electrical machines for special purposes
- Once in a while experiences in Java, Python, HTML and PHP.